A boutique private practice based in Boulder, CO. Dedicated to helping adults, college students and couples achieve lasting success.
Hello and welcome to WellTalk! We’re glad you’re here. Our team of clinical psychologists and counselors specialize in high quality and personalized psychotherapy for adults and couples. (We love working with college students, too!) We believe that mental health and emotional well-being are integral to a life well lived and that everyone can benefit from psychotherapy. Our hope is that therapy is a place for you to slow down, receive support and guidance, and better understand your experiences.
Our therapists provide insight-oriented psychotherapy with the belief that you, the client, are the expert on your life. Our role is to provide guidance around aspects of yourself, your experiences and your relationships that you would like to better understand and, ultimately, improve in ways that are lasting and meaningful.
We share a therapeutic style that is warm, interactive, and empathetic. You can expect to be treated with care and respect. You can count on authenticity, a kind appreciation of where you have been, an objective and non-judgmental stance, and some gentle humor thrown in when appropriate. Consistent with our commitment to inclusivity and diversity, WellTalk provides a non-judgmental space to for you to explore your life, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation or relationship status.
Specializing in the treatment of:
- Symptoms of anxiety disorder and depression
- Navigating life transitions (relocation, career, school, health, relationship & family changes)
- Relationship issues (clarifying your feelings about the relationship, setting personal boundaries & getting your needs met)
- Improving self-esteem and self-confidence
- Coping with grief and loss
- Reducing the impact of trauma and PTSD
- Managing bipolar disorder
- Body image concerns and disordered eating patterns